Saturday, 4 June 2016

A Magical Oil


I have never tried anything from Nuxe before and when I came across their range in Boots, I thought I would give one of their products out seeing as a girl from work constantly raves on about Nuxe.

I picked up the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil for £17.00. It is a multi-purpose dry oil for face, body and hair. It claims to have a unique high concentration of 6 precious botanical oils (Almond, Macadamia, Hazelnut, Borage, St. John's Wort and Camellia) and Vitamin E which is quickly absorbed for silky-smooth skin and beautifully glossy hair in a single step.

I have been using this oil now for a couple and months and I seriously can not get enough of it and despite how much I have been using it, I still have over half the bottle left!

You can use the oil in so many different ways. My most common use of the oil, is to use during my evening skincare routine. After toning my face, I warm up two drops of the oil in the palm of my hand before applying to my face before my moisturiser. It works just as good when mixed with moisturiser before applying to your face too for an extra moisture boost. It also dries instantly and is not greasy at all compared to most other oils I have tried, it literally 'dries' on my skin instantly.

For a once a week hair treat, apply the oil to the ends of your hair after washing and conditioning your hair, leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing out and your hair will be ever so shiny afterwards.

Not only do the above uses make buying the oil worthwhile, you can also apply it down the front of your shins to give your legs that extra 'wow factor' for your night out with the girls, mix it with foundation to give a radiant complexion, use it to keep your cuticles in top condition or put a few drops in your bath for a luxurious bath leaving your skin super smooth and soft.

Have you tried this before? How do you use it?

Love Lauren
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful post my dear! ♡♡♡ Amazing blog! ♡♡♡ I will be very glad if you will come to me! ♡♡♡ Please write comments to posts that you like! ♡♡♡ http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/elegant.html ♡♡♡ http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/barn-wedding.html ♡♡♡ Follow you dear!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this before but it sounds absolutely amazing! Certainly adding it to my wishlist.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Nuxe oil! I got a sample in Birchbox and I've been hooked ever since x

    Love Jen | Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love the oil from Nuxe!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to try this on my hair and see how it looks! will pick it up for sure!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried any Nuxe products but only heard good things about them. Thanks for this post, maybe I should try the oil too ;-) Have a great week and thanks for your comment, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post lauren i have never herd of this product before thanks for sharing
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have never tried it but i am afraid of using oil with my skin!! i am happy that it worked nice for you!(:

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  9. It truly is a magical product - I've been using it for year now and as a beautician I sure take care of my skin and am very picky with what I use and this is something I am obsessed with :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a tad expensive, but it sounds amazing and I'm sure you only use a tiny bit each time so it will last quite a while I'm guessing!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the post! Will try some of these.
    http://www.maggiekrol.com/simple-summer/
    Xoxo, Maggie

    ReplyDelete