Saturday, 28 May 2016

Natural Skincare is my favourite type of present



My boss clearly listens to me when I rant on and on about my skin at work. For my birthday a couple of months ago he surprised me with some natural skincare products as my present. 


The items were from a local natural homemade skincare shop in Stourbridge, West Midlands called Natroma.

First of all is the Natroma Facial Cleanser which is a gentle cleansing cream which not only removes make up and dirt but also hydrates the skin. I apply it to my face before removing with a hot muslin cloth. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and the natural ingredients do not irritate my sensitive skin at all. 




Next up is the Natroma Organic Hydrolat Toner. I tend to just spray this straight on to my face most the time and wait for the toner to dry before applying my facial cream. The rosehip oil in this leaves me skin so fresh and hydrated. On very hot or irritated facial skin days, I often carry this in my handbag and spray my face throughout the day to keep my skin feeling cool and calm. 




The final product I received is Natroma Concentrated Moisturiser for dry and sensitive skin. Upon applying the cream my skin feels lovely and smooth. However, due to my skin being extremely dry, this cream just doesn't keep my skin hydrated for long enough for my liking. I think this is more tailored for people with combination to dry skin, rather than someone with extremely dry skin like me. I have had to pass this product to my mother who absolutely adores it as it is more suited to her skin. 




Once I have finished using the cleanser and toner, I will definitely be buying more. I had never heard of the shop before but I am so happy I have managed to find a natural home-made skincare shop so near where I live, i can't wait to try out more of Natroma's skincare products. 

If you want to have a look at their products and do not live in the West Midlands, then have a look at their website here and you can have any item delivered to you.

Love Lauren
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. That tones sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel u girl! I am beautician and I am so picky when it comes to skin care products and I sure agree that natural indegridients are the best way to go!
    For me is much more important to have healthy and glowy skin than tons of make up everyday :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely present! I haven't heard of this brand before but these products sound great x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried any products from that brand before but I might need to try these products! Nice blog post!

    Theacatherine.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Have a lovely weekend ♥
    As-Agne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how sweet of him! There's nothing like a great organic skincare product.

    Funmi x
    funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that they're natural and organic! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lauren lovely post never herd of these products before thanks for sharing. I followed you would love it if you could check my blog out and follow me too and on g+
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!

    Here is a great buy 1 get 1 free offer for great Argan products: http://arganrainshampooproduct.blogspot.com/2016/05/special-campaign-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete