Monday, 4 April 2016

Bye Bye Boring Flat Hair with Irresistible Me's Ruby Auto-Rotating Curling Iron




I have quite thick hair and when straightened, the weight of my hair pulls my hair down giving me little volume and a 'flat' look. Now life is way too short to have flat boring hair isn't it?!

I have previously just used sleep in rollers to give my hair that extra bit of volume, however as my hair is very curly and frizzy, when I take the rollers out my hair it just seems to make my hair even frizzier.

I have now discovered the perfect product that actually gives my hair some life and fills my hair with lots of glamorous curls, this being the Irresistible Me Ruby Auto-Rotating Curling Iron.*






The Irresistible Me Ruby Auto-Rotating Curling Iron comes in such a lovely stylish black box, has a 2.5 metre power cord and heats up in less than a minute.

The curling iron is so easy to use. I prefer to use it the morning after I wash my hair as this is when it is easiest to style as I have such thick frizzy hair. However if you have finer hair, I would recommend you using this after you have dried your hair after your shower/bath.

Once the curling iron has heated to your desired temperature, I always go for 410 degrees Fahrenheit as I find it keeps the curl in place for longer, take a piece of hair and clamp the tip of your hair in the curling iron clamp. I usually use 2 inch wide sections as I like my curls/waves to not be too tight and be quite loose waves. Though if you would prefer to have tighter curls then just use smaller sections.

Once the hair is clamped in, press the L or R button to auto curl your hair, dependent upon which way you want your curls to go.

That is all you need to do. It is so simple to do but looks amazing.

One feature I really love is the fact the curling iron has an auto shut off for when you accidentally leave it left on. The amount of times I have started to drive to work and then realised my curlers/straighteners are still on is unreal! Now I need to make sure I don't use this as an excuse to never turn them off haha!

I love my new glamorous wavy hair and I now have no excuse to having flat boring hair.

Before

After


You can buy the curling wand on Irresistible Me's website here for only $89 (about £62.00) in the sale (usual price is $119).

Irresistible Me sell so many other products that look just as amazing too, from straighteners to 100% human hair extensions, they are definitely worth taking a look at.

Do you curl your hair? Has anyone else tried this curling wand before?

Love Lauren
xoxo

60 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is so good and so easy to use xx

      Delete
  2. I love irresistible me and your hair looks great curled! I love their tools and would love to try this!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely outcome ! I tried their flat iron and it's fab ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many good things about their flat irons xx

      Delete
  4. i don't even own a curling iron haha but your hair looks so nice!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great! I hate mine curly so I never try and curl it, awkward frizzy wave problems x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! I have frizzy hair so it's always wonderful to find a product which works wonders :)

    Laura xo

    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the effect is super pretty
    Irresistible me is a great brand
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I need to try out more of their products xx

      Delete
  8. Your hair looks amazing!
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd be very interested to try this product!
    emilylavenders.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good and so easy to use xx

      Delete
  10. This brand is amazing! I have their hair extensions and they are amazing!! Must check them out!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was initially interested in the hair extensions but my hair is pretty long right now, so I changed my mind last minute to the curling wand xx

      Delete
  11. Wow your hair looks amazing! I love the look of this wand! x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on soft waves, looking fab x
    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair looks really pretty, thanks for sharing! I think your blog is lovely, let me know if you would like to follow each other x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair is gorgeous... Mine just won't grow.. No idea why.. it always seems to be the same lenghth.. I wish I had hair like yours, I would probably curl it all the time :D Great review xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've tried the hair extensions from the brand and they're great quality so I wouldn't hesitate to order a hair tool from them. The curling iron sounds great and your hair looks beautiful! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was tempted by the hair extensions but as my hair is quite long, I thought the curling wand would be of more use to me xx

      Delete
  16. I loveeeee my iron from them! Your hair looks great

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the flat iron next I think xx

      Delete
  17. Looks great! Really want to try this iron
    www.MARINASAYS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is so easy to use :) xx

      Delete
  18. The curling effect is nice. Looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hairs so pretty, I love the curls and these irons work incredibly well! I haven't curled my hair in so long and need to soon as it looks so pretty for spring x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love curly hair in spring too, with a nice pretty dress xx

      Delete
  20. Wow, the curls you created look absolutely beautiful! xx

    http://leahrachelgoth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been trying the flat iron version, it works so well. The result on you is so lovely...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I need to try the flat iron next xx

      Delete
  22. Your hair looks amazing! Seems like a nice styling tool.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have the Babyliss one that curls your hair for you and I love that, they make life so much easier!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know they existed before now, but I completely agree and saves you so much time xx

      Delete
  24. I use my straightener to curl my hair, but I have been looking for an actual wand, I might just have to give this a google :) Have a lovely week ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried so many times to curl with my straightness but I just can not seem to do it xx

      Delete
  25. Sounds very interesting! :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  26. awe, I miss curling my hair seeing this. I usually curl my hair before but with my baby around it's almost impossible. Your curls are gorgeous by the way. :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I imagine you barely have time to even get ready properly. Hopefully you will get some nice peace and quiet one day to enable you to curl your hair nicely :) xx

      Delete
  27. i actually don't even own a curling iron because i'm way too lazy haha, your hair looks awesome though!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't touch my hair I have to much of it, it will just end up taking to long but I have naturally curly hair even though it gets straighter every year.

    Isabelle
    http://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  29. this curling iron seems great! I need to check it out x

    http://www.serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete