Friday, 4 March 2016

My Birthday



So the day is here, it is my birthday and I am now 28. Oh gosh that feels old!

I have just opened all my presents and have been a very spoilt girl. My boyfriend and family are all amazing to me.

I will be spending the day with my boyfriend in Solihull (where I live in the West Midlands) shopping and eating. I will be spending the evening doing my usual on my birthday, having Pizza Hut  with my family aha! I will never grow up.

Anyway, I will update you on all my lovely presents very soon :)

Love Lauren
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, dear :) I hope you have an amazing day xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a lovely day :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! 28 is actually not so bad... :)

    Claire x

    www.claireysweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Age is just a number and you look gorgeous! Have fun celebrating!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope it ended up being amazing :D I'm turning 25 in a couple of months and I already feel like I'm at the "wait" stage haha.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a fab time and every year comes with even more amazing experiences x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Birthday! I will be 28 in the fall. It's so scary, I feel like my 20's are flying by.

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete