Sunday, 13 March 2016

Burt's Bees haul



After using the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask (review here) I knew I had to try more from the brand.

As I kept talking about Burt's Bees and the different products I wanted to try, my parents decided to buy me a Burt's Bees gift set for Christmas. After 7 weeks of using the products, I thought it was now time to let you know my thoughts on the products.

Burt's Bees have been offering natural health and beauty products for over 25 years. Their products are not tested on animals and are feel of nasties such as SLS, parabens and petrochemicals. They claim their ingredients right down to the packaging are simple, natural and responsible .

First up is the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser. This cleanser is 99% natural and claims to be scientifically proven to remove dirt, oil and make up while leaving the skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated.



The cleanser is infused with Clary Sage and I think the scent of it is gorgeous but I can however imagine a few people being slightly put off it at first.

The texture is quite thick and feels great on the skin. I apply the cleanser to my damp skin in circular motions before removing it with a muslin cloth. My skin is left feeling super hydrated and clean. This product definitely gets a thumbs up for me. I have even found that I now reach for this more than my usual Liz Earle cleanser.

Next is the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration day lotion. This is scientifically proven to provide intense hydration and repair skin from fine lines.



This again has the Clary Sage scent to it. The cream has a medium thickness to it and only a small amount is needed to moisturise my whole face. This cream is great most of the time and I have been using this a few days a week, however, when my eczema flares up and leaves my skin very dry and flaky, it just isn't hydrating enough for me. I still love the product however, and will definitely be buying another when I run out.

I also have the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream.



This cream is scientifically proven to  provide intense hydration and helps  naturally increase your skin's ability to retain moisture. Now this cream is much much more moisturising than the day cream. It is perfect to lather all over your face before bedtime, so you wake up with soft beautiful skin. When my skin is extra dry, I have used this a few times under my make up too.

Finally, I have the Burt's Bees Revitalizing Lip Balm with Blueberry and Dark Chocolate.



First of all, how amazing does this smell?! I find myself applying it more than I need to, purely to smell how gorgeous it is. The lip balm is 100% natural and really keeps my lips soft and moisturised. It is perfect to wear under my dry matte lipsticks that I am loving at the moment.

All in all, I am a big fan of the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration range. I love how they are so natural and keep my skin moisturised and radiant.

Have you used anything from Burt's Bees before?

Love Lauren
xoxo

35 comments:

  1. I love Burt's Bees, their body cream and cuticle balm are both lovely!
    Jessie | Bear and Berries | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation, I will have to try them out next :) x

      Delete
  2. I looooove Burts Bees! I got so much of their stuff for Christmas and I'm still obsessed with it hahaha
    Morgan x
    Www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I love how they contain no nasties are are not too expensive too :) xx

      Delete
  3. I have the peppermint lip balm by burts bees and its amazing it feels amazing on your lips really tingly haha

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried that, I will have to give it a go :) x

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    So beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Burt's Bees products. Great post.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to try more from the range!x

      Delete
  6. Burt's Bees is amazing. I used to be obsessed with their tinted lip balm <3 thanks so much for sharing!

    http://www.shijakibanida.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried their tinted balm, I will have to buy one and try it out :) x

      Delete
  7. I'm totally obsessed with Burt's Bees lip balm. In fact, I just put some on, haha. I haven't seen this range yet though, but it looks like something I'd totally be interested in!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I constantly put mine on too as I love the smell haha! They're really good products, I need to try more of their products out x

      Delete
  8. We now finally have Burts Bees in Australia. I remember being so excited to buy something from their range when I went for my first trip to the USA. I think its such a bonus when products that work have non harmful ingredients!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I like as natural as possible! So Burts Bees products are perfect for me x

      Delete
  9. ive only ever used their lip balm, must give their lotions a try too! they do sound pretty great :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to have only tried the lip balm haha, their other products are just as good and contain no nasties xx

      Delete
  10. I really like the lip balm and like you - I apply it often

    xo Yvonne

    www.aproposh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on these products with us, Lauren! I've never tried any of Burt's Bee's beauty/facial products before, so this really helped give me an idea of some of the products in the collection. You mentioned having eczema and flare-ups. I just kindly wanted to share what's worked for me in practically ridding myself of it all for the past 1yr 1/2 now. I used to have it really bad and itched until I bled, using prescribed meds from my dermatologist to help with the flare ups. However, when I stopped eating all dairy and meat for about 6mths straight and then gradually brought it back into my diet, only once a week and it's always all natural, grass fed, it all went away. Perhaps you want to give it a try because it did work for me and I know the feeling and the un-comfort that comes with it all, no fun! I hope you have an amazing day, beautiful, and thanks again for sharing!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your advice, I will have to give it a go, it will be hard but worth it as I get so fed up of my skin sometimes xx

      Delete
  12. I didn't know this brand, it seems so interesting, since I have a sensitive, dry skin :) Thanks a lot for sharing!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will help your skin like it has mine :) x

      Delete
  13. I have to say I've honestly never given much thought to Burt's Bees for anything other than chapstick. But you're making me want to buy some.
    www.MARINASAYS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good and so cheap too. Worth a try :) xx

      Delete
  14. I've never tried any of their products, but they really seem amazing.. I should give them a go :) Great review xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and they have no nasties in them either :) xx

      Delete
  15. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/ https://www.instagram.com/anastasia_alamode/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Burts Bees is a range that I've heard of so much but never actually tried!!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good and decently priced too x

      Delete
  17. I have a few Burts Bees products from Christmas that I still haven't tried yet I really need to get round to it, the cleanser sounds lovely too!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give them a go, they are great I promise :) x

      Delete
  18. Love Burts Bees. I just bought one of their new lipsticks, can't wait to try it xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love lip balms and when I read that this one has a blueberry and chocolate scent I was like " OMG I need one right now!" I have a mango one and a pomegranate one and I really like how moisturising they are :)
    Need to go and find this blue one too though! :)

    Olivia xx | http://livialinette.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always see the Burts Bees products around and think they look great, there is something completely different to them which makes them stand out on the shelf against other products however I haven't ever actually got round to buying any of them myself. After reading your post it has definitely enticed me in a little more.

    Cultivation of Jasmin

    ReplyDelete