Monday, 7 March 2016

Botanics Facial Oil



I recently read an article somewhere online (haven't got a clue where as it was about 2 weeks ago now, sorry) stating that rosehip oil is great for dehydrated skin. I therefore went on a mission to find some on my lunch break that day.

I went to the local Boots in the small town I work in, which seems to be the smallest Boots in the whole world, so I thought no way would I end up finding some rosehip oil. Little did I know, the Boots Botanics Facial Oil contains rosehip oil. Oh how happy this made me, and yes I know I am very sad but I love it when I find something I am looking for.

I have never tried anything from the Botanics range before (or even read any reviews on the range) so this was a bit of an experiment for me.

The oil  claims to melt into lacklustre skin to lock in moisture for 8 hours while softening, conditioning and helping to restore the skin's natural glow.

It is 100% organic and contains rosehip oil, sweet almond oil, argon oil and various other natural oils.



I have been using this now for around a week and so far it is great. I apply it after cleansing and toning my face both morning and evening before I apply my moisturiser. If you have oily skin, I would recommend you only use this on the evening as an overnight treatment due to the fact it is quite oily.

It leaves my skin so much more moisturised which is exactly what I need at the moment with my dull dehydrated winter skin. If your skin is lacking moisturiser, then this is definitely worth a go.

I will definitely be trying out other products from the Boots Botanics range.

It is currently only £6.66 from Boots, the usual price is £9.99.

Has anyone else tried this before? Have you tried anything else from the Boots Botanics range before?

Love Lauren
xoxo

28 comments:

  1. i love Botanics range, they are so affordable yet so great! this sounds perfect for an overnight treatment (i have oily skin) :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try more products from their range xx

      Delete
  2. I really rate the Botanics range!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never used anything from the range before, I really need to try more from the range x

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good oil. Thanks for sharing, Lauren. I recently started using oil in the evening before bed, and its awesome.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I wish I had tried oils a lot sooner xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Botanics! This looks like an oil I would love to try =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try more products from their range x

      Delete
  5. This looks like such a great product, I just love Botanics!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great. I think it may be one of my favourite products x

      Delete
  6. I'm going to have to try this, I've been wanting to use a facial oil for a while since my skin is so dry!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had started using one before now, it really helps x

      Delete
  7. Love Botanics oil! Such a great product!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds amazing! I would love to try it, but we don't have Boots around here :/ I guess I'll have to wait for another trip :D Great review :) xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a shame, hopefully you will be able to pick it up next time you are here xx

      Delete
  9. I am loving facial oils at the minute but never even thought to look into drugstore own brands! I'll definitely be trying this bargain out, thanks for the recommendation x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering how cheap it is, it really is worth a go. I honestly love it xx

      Delete
  10. Sounds impressive! Would love to try it :)
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you love it as much as I do if you manage to try it x

      Delete
  11. I need to try this now, thank you for a great post x
    Shanel
    http://babblingonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this facial oil seems great!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh haven't tried this but will definitely check it out as it looks and sounds lovely! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am currently using natural rose oil for my face and I love it!! This one looks amazing too, I will add it on my list of UK purchases! haha Thanks for sharing! :)

    Yiota x
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you manage to try it soon, it is probably my favourite product at the moment xx

      Delete