Friday, 19 February 2016

My Birthday List

Untitled #4




It is 2 weeks today until my birthday. I get ever so excited for my birthday each year but as time goes on it becomes more and more scary as the dreaded big 3 0 will hit me in just over 2 years. I only feel 18 still in my head.

Anyway, the joys of being grown up means I am pretty much using all extra cash to save for a house, so I can't buy the little things I want to try out or need in my life. I have therefore made myself a little birthday list of different beauty items I would love to have from my family/boyfriend which I will share with you today.

First of all is the Sensationail Starter Kit. I have been desperate for this for ages, I would love to be able to do my own nails and the thought of not having to paint my nails every single day makes me so happy.

Next are the lipsticks at the top of my wish list. MAC Vegas Volt which I seem to be the only person who doesn't have this and then the Charlotte Tilbury Amazing Grace. I don't have any lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury as of yet, so fingers crossed I will do soon.

Also on the subjects of lips is the MAC Cherry lipliner. I have wanted a dark red lipliner to match my Ruby Woo lipstick for ages. I really do need to expand my lipliner collection as it is the one make up item I don't use as often as I should.

Another MAC product I want is the Mystery eyeshadow. I love eyeshadows and I literally can not get enough of them and just love to experiment with lots of different shades/looks. This is also why the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is also on my list. I have the Naked 1, 3 and Smoky Eye palettes, so I obviously need number 2 to add to my collection too. To keep my eyeshadow lasting all day, I really want to try the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion too, I have heard so many good things about this.

I have two skincare products on my list. The Pixi Nourishing Sleep Mask which pretty much explains what it is in the name and the Lush Mask of Magnaminty which is another product with I feel everyone has tried but me.

Finally I have the Givenchy Live Irresistible perfume. I smelt this in the airport last year on the way to Lanzarote and I have wanted it ever since.

Has anyone else tried any of these products? What is on your current wishlist?

Love Lauren
xoxo

31 comments:

  1. Great post! I hope you get all the things on your wishlist! I would love to try out the Givenchy perfume - I've heard so many great things about it! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Naked 2 pallet. I'm currently craving korean face masks. Some major hydration is needed!

    Katie X

    http://www.pepperpiper.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Naked 2 pallet. I'm currently craving korean face masks. Some major hydration is needed!

    Katie X

    http://www.pepperpiper.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great products!!

    Hope you’re having an amazing Saturday! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wishlist, absolutely love all your beauty picks!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looooove the Mask of Magnamity- it's sitting in my bathroom and its amazing honestly hehe
    -Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Urban Decay Primer is amazing! I only got the original Naked Palette but I'm deliberating whether I should get the Smokey Eye Palette too, I've heard so many good things about it. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Urban Decay palettes are an essential beauty must have I couldn't recommend them more :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove Mac lipsticks!

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. I literally just bought the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion yesterday. Loving it so far. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh the Big 2 8! How exciting! It calls for a shopping sale-abration! Haha! I have the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer and it's honestly wonderful! I can't wait to see what you get <3

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your picks :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your birthday list, I could have written it myself!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great picks you gave in your wish list! I want a lot of these too

    Xo
    Amanda

    www.amandaazeredo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing wishlist. Totally love your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post, the products look lovely! the naked 2 palette is quite nice I love it (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! Lush's mask of magnanimity is brilliant! x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a great list and has everything you will need! now I'm looking forward for my birthday which is on december haha!!
    http://london-vibes.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning selection! I hope you'll get everything on the list and can't wait to see a birthday haul! Would love to get the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick myself.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Lush masks, they are the best!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish you an early happy birthday :) I love your list, I guess I should make a new one soon and I actually think a lot of these will be on it :D I hope you get as many of these as possible :P

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely blog and Happy birthday in advance dear <3
    Where is follow GFC option? I wanna follow this blog =)
    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great selection!

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely makeup selection!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm loving light pink lipsticks, so feminine and chic. I also want to try out the Urban Decay primer so badly!
    www.fallonrachelle.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick's they're the perfect present with their gorgeous packaging!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really want to try the Pixi Sleep Mask as well, I've got their Glow Tonic and I absolutely love that!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete