Sunday, 28 February 2016

Time to start caring for the rest of my skin with Aveeno



Due to my severe, eczema prone skin, I am always trying a million different products to use on the skin on my face but I have never been bothered to look after the rest of me. I moisturise my body when I feel like it and pretty much use any product I see lying around.

My skin on my body can sometimes be slightly dry and can often suffer with eczema but I usually just ignore it. I have now decided it is time to look after the skin on the rest of my body as much as I do with my face.

For the last couple of weeks I have been applying Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising lotion on my body one-two times a day.

The lotion  is formulated with Shea Butter, oat oil and oat essence. It claims to be clinically proven to moisturise for 24 hours and soothe on contact, providing immediate, long-lasting relief for extra dry. irritable skin. It is also both fragrance and paraben free.




It is soooooo moisturising, when I apply it in the morning my skin still feels lovely and soft a good 7-8 hours later on. I only ever feel the need to apply it a second time when I have a shower on the evening. I have even found it makes my skin itch a lot less and really soothes my skin.

It is currently on offer at Boots for £3.63 for 200ml but is only £5.45 at full price.

If your skin isn't as irritated or dry as mine, they also sell other lotions for other skin types. 

Has anyone else tried this before? What do you use to moisturise your body?

Love Lauren
xoxo

19 comments:

  1. Despite not knowing the product, I liked the post and the price is good on account :)

    *XoXo
    Helena Primeira
    Helena Primeira Youtube
    Primeira Panos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hydrating, if you have dry skin, give it a go xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post! I use Aveeno lotion everyday!

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im lazy when it comes to bodycare to be honest, and i dont take care of it as much as i do with my face!
    I use nivea body lotion, it works well on my dry skin :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I will have to give that a go :) xx

      Delete
  4. I have history with eczema so I've definitely got to be more delicate with my skin. I've not given bodycare much thought but I'll definitely love to try this out.

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really helps, I have only really cared about my face before but so happy I take more care with my body skin too x

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a lovely lotion! I used to be so lazy with body lotion, my skin is so dry and flares up sometimes, so from the beginning of the year I forced myself to make it a daily routine and I can see a big difference. I always use hydrating lotions for dry sensible skin, but don't commit to a specific brand.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to give AVeeno a try. Heard good things about the brand. Thanks for sharing and yes, taking care of the skin is good.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great and contains such good ingredients x

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried this one but I've been using the Aveeno positively radiant moisturiser for a couple of years and love it!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I will have to try it xx

      Delete
  8. This looks loke such a wonderful product for the skin! Would love to try it!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hydrating and so cheap too xx

      Delete
  9. Nice review! I have to try it :3

    I'm a new reader here :) Maybe we can follow each other?
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete