Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Neal's Yard Remedies to Roll Night Time

As I have mentioned a few times on my blog, I struggle to switch off and it can take me a while to get to sleep.

When shopping recently in Neal's Yard, I came across the Remedies to Roll Night Time roll on. This is made of a blend of balancing essential oils which you roll over pulse points before bed to help people unwind, relax and prepare the body for a restful sleep. It also claims to help at times of anxiety and depression.


Does it work? Yes I believe it does help me, the smell is amazing and is so relaxing. I use both this and the This Works Pillow spray which I have mentioned previously here. Together, they help me drift off much faster than I usually would for a nice nights sleep. 

It is £6.50 for a 9ml bottle. Although this sounds expensive for the size of it, I have been using this for 4-5 weeks now and it looks as though it has barely been used. You can buy it from Neal's Yard here.

Has anyone else used this before? Did it work for you?

Love Lauren 
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I have never used it before but it sound really interesting! :)
    I wish you an amazing year 2016!
    Leni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! I don't have trouble falling asleep, but it sounds very relaxing and nice :) Thank you for sharing xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh i need this! I take such a long time to fall asleep!Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds interesting although I don't know how well it would work for me. I have bought the This Works pillow spray before and it didn't do anything for me! I might give this one a try though.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever used this product before but I have something similar from origins. I am not sure if they really work, but just the idea of calming scents and doing a mini spa activity before bed feels like such a lovely way to pamper oneself!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sounds amazing and I know what you mean about the price but then again I rather pay more for a really good product then waste pennies on shitty staff. Quality first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love neals yard, so wanna try this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds so interesting!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely product and a really good idea to help you sleep :-) I hope it keeps working for you! If not, try a small bag of dried lavender under your pillow or mattress, always works for me!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Neal's Yard! This sounds like a fab little product x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must try this! It's so hard for me to just stop thinking so much and fall asleep, like I can't relax no matter how tired I am! Thanks for sharing this! :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to try this now! I find it so hard most nights to fall asleep and relax. Thanks for sharing :)

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Inspirations and happy New year

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete