Monday, 28 December 2015

Hylamide Sensitive Fix

A couple of months ago, I decided it was time for me to add a skin booster to my skincare regime. After a good 30 minutes in Boots, I decided upon the Hylamide Sensitive Fix, due to the fact that I have very sensitive and dry skin because of my eczema.


The Sensitive Fix booster claims to help deal with sensitivity, redness and irritated skin. It contains Patented Marvel of Peru and pH balancing golden-eye grass complex which is a plant complex which counteracts skin pH imbalance in the immediate and short term to reduce signs and feeling of sensitivity.

I admit for the first couple of days I didn't notice much of a difference but after a week or so of use, I noticed my skin was less irritated and red when I used it once a day with my regular skincare.

I only use 2-3 drops and apply it to my face in a circular motion before moisturising. I have used this most days and I still have over half the bottle left, so it is well worth the money.

I admit it isn't an organic/natural product like I have recently been trying to use, but it works so I would rather use this than a natural product that isn't as effective.

It is usually £18.00 for a 30ml bottle, but is currently only £12.00 at Boots.

Has anyone else tried any of the Hylamide range before? What booster do you use?

Love Lauren
xoxo

21 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this, I need something to reduce the redness in my skin! x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My red skin drives me mad, this really does help :) xx

      Delete
  2. i dont actually use anything! i dont suffer from redness but rather dull skin!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like good product xoxo

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that right know haha, seems really helpful

    xoxo, Pau
    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that the product works good on you, Lauren! I've got pretty oily skin so I don't think I'll be needing this any time soon. Thank you for sharing nonetheless!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, don't risk it just in case :) x

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of this brand before, but I will check it out next time I'm in Boots. :) I'm glad it worked out for you! I could definitely do with something to help me fight the redness. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so annoying isn't it, this does really help, doesn't magically make it all go away completely but does help xx

      Delete
  7. Haven't tried any product from them, but will definitely look it up.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't before I came across it but I am glad I got it :) xx

      Delete
  8. I've never heard of this product before but I have such an issue with skin redness that I might have to try it!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do too as I have such sensitive skin, it does really help xx

      Delete
  9. This sounds like exactly what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing product! I used it before!!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post! I've probably already said that I suffer from eczema sometimes, so thanks again :)
    -Morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete