Friday, 18 December 2015

Diego Dalla Palma lipstick in Antique Pink Review

This year as well as my Cadbury and Milky Bar advent calendars, I also decided to purchase the Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calendar and oh what an amazing calendar it has been so far.

I will be showing you over the next few weeks, the lovely gifts that have been hiding behind each door.

First of all, I am going to talk about the delight behind door 11 of the calendar.

This being the Diego Dalla Palma lipstick in 46 Antique Pink.


The lipstick is available here for £15.50, which considering I paid £25.00 for the calendar alone, it shows how great the content and value of the calendar actually is.
  



Back to the lipstick.This colour is gorgeous. It is a perfect daytime shade and is a nice dusky pink colour.

It is not at all drying and both times I have worn it, it has stayed on for most of the day, which I really struggle to find with lipsticks.

I have never heard of this brand before but I will definitely be trying out some of their other lipsticks as I am very impressed.

Has anyone else got the Marks and Spencer Beauty Calendar? Has anyone tried any of the Diego Dalla Palma lipsticks before?

Love Lauren
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a beauty advents calendar. I stuck with no calendar this year...

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have never had one before but I definitely will do every year now x

      Delete
  2. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    http://bekleveer.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am addicted now, I need one every year after this xx

      Delete
  4. love this color! And it looks sooo good on you lovely!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such a good value for the calendar!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I was so surprised at some of the products I got in it x

      Delete
  6. What a pretty colour!! It was an awesome find in your beauty advent calendar.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the calendar was such a bargain x

      Delete
  7. This color looks amazing. I may have to give it a go! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete