Thursday, 5 November 2015

My L'Occitane facial cream sample

I have been a bit quiet over the last couple of weeks with regards to posting any new posts. I have a course three days next week as part of my Trainee Solicitor course and I have so much to learn in readiness for the course, that every spare moment I get, I have to read through my 200 odd page booklet and memorise all the details of a case.


Anyway, I thought it was about time I actually posted a new post, so here we go. Today I will be talking about a sample I have received from L'Occitane.


On the L'Occitane website recently they were offering a free sample of one of their facial creams. They asked you three questions about your skin and then showed you which facial cream they would recommend for you.


Then then emailed me a voucher for a complimentary 8ml 7 day sample to print off and take to my nearest L'Occitane store.  Not only did they give you me free sample but they also give you 10% off your next purchase too.


As my skin is quite dry and my main skin concern is to keep my skin hydrated, L'Occitane recommended their Shea Light Comforting facial cream.




The cream claims to keep skin hydrated for 48 hours and protects against external aggressions to keep the skin comfortable all day long. The formula is made with 5% shea butter which is high in both omega 6 and karitene.


I have been using this now for 1-2 weeks and I can honestly say it is amazing.


The formula isn't light and creamy and only the smallest amount if required to make your face feel fresh and moisturised. 



I really love the smell of this cream. It smells very perfumed but it somehow doesn't have any sort of bad reaction with my skin which is a miracle to me. 


My skin instantly feels hydrated and radiant after application and keeps my skin hydrated for hours and has really soothed my usually sensitive red and itchy skin.
  

Would I purchase this cream in the full size pot? Yes I definitely would. It is £26.00 for a 50ml pot and even though this is pretty pricey for me, it is certainly worth it. I will be buying the cream this weekend.


Has anyone else tried this cream before or has any other L'Occitane skincare favourites?



Unfortunately L'Occitane are no longer providing these free samples at the moment but if you want to see what skincare is best for your skin, go to their website here for a skincare diagnosis.


Love Lauren

xoxo

27 comments:

  1. Excellent tool, I need to give it a try!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. booo I want a free sample too :p sounds like a great cream!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post, might have to try this out to! Sounds so good.

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that products high in cheater ted to break me out, so I would stay away from that particular one. But it sounds like a pretty nice consultation they offered!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sample is packaged so adorably! Love L'Occitane products!

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your post here so much! it looks really nice. xx http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love all L'Occitane products!
    -Morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. L'Occitane products - is my love)
    You have nice blog, let`s be a friends)
    http://mykingdom1212.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing! And it sounds especially great for me if it doesn't irritate your skin as perfumed products can irritate me too! Great post x
    Our Blog//FloralsAndCoralsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything L'Occitane - my skin is quite irritable so this would be great for me! Good look with your trainee solicitor course next week :) x

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so much about L'Occitane and even used the hand creams for awhile but currently onto The Body Shop at the moment. I love how the ingredients are all natural and can't wait to try the skincare range as this moisturiser sounds perfect for winter! p.s good luck with your course! xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been looking for a great moisturizer! I need to try this out!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a great moisturiser, my skin has been so dry lately I might have to check this one out :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need this in my life!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds great cream, I love to try it, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have only tried one of L'Occitane hand creme so far and been loving it :) I believe this facial creme is great too and it's a good amount of a product for a sample, I'd say :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never tried this! But it sounds amazing! XO

    Courtney | Courtselizabeth | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review. I love l'Occitane, such a quality brand. Good luck with your course!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! I love how honest and detailed your content is, I'll definitely be stopping back again soon!

    http://landofbree.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm obsessed with l'occitaine skincare, their shea butter hand and foot creams are essential so I'm not surprised this is so good! Will definitely check it out next time I'm in store
    Best of luck with your course

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have heard of this brand before but never got myself to try any of their products. Good review btw!

    Joyce // Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the brand and am happy to hear this cream is also great! Will have to try it!

    kisses
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  23. The price is a it hefty for me, but it sounds wonderful, Lauren. Good luck with the course!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love L'Occitane :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glad you like it! So good that it smells great and didn't cause any irritation♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. That seems like an amazing product :) I hope I'll be able to afford it someday :D xx

    beautypeptalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete