Sunday, 4 October 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award - My nominations



I was so happy this afternoon to be nominated by the lovely Girl Abroad for The Versatile Blogger Award, check out her amazing blog here. This seems like such a great way for bloggers to support each other and help promote their favourite blogs. As soon as I read that I had been nominated, I just had to join in as it is a bit of fun and nice to see people of the blogging world praising others.

If you are nominated by myself or any other blogger, this is what you have to do:-

1. Thank the person who nominated you and comment on their blog.

2. Include a link to their blog.

3. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

4. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently followed or follow regularly.

I have completed 1 and 2 above.

Here are 7 facts about me:-

1. I love animals, especially cats. I am sure I will end up a crazy old cat lady one day.
2. I have a Law Degree and a post-graduate diploma in law and I am currently working as a Trainee Solicitor. My dreams are slowly coming true :)
3. I live in Birmingham, England
4. During my law degree I was lucky to spend 6 weeks working in a law firm in Texas, USA and not only visited prisons, I also visited death row and interviewed inmates there.
5. I have only been blogging now for a few months but I love it and feel I am slightly addicted now.
6. I have a strange obsession with Britney Spears and would love to see her in Las Vegas.
7. My favourite film is Mary Poppins.

Now it is time to list 15 blogs/bloggers that I have recently followed or follow regularly. In no particular order:-

1. Ela BellaWorld
2. Linda Libra Loca
3.Lauren Barden
4. Pink Porcelain Doll
5. Made in Mauve
6. Abigail Alice X
7. Chocolate and Sunset
8. Happirella
9. Jennifer Jayne
10.  Fix Me in Forty Five
11. Samantha Series
12. Coffee at Midnight
13. Jade's Little Blog
14. Perla Sancheza
15. The Urban Obsessions

Hope you find another blog above for you to follow and love :)

Love Lauren
xoxo

42 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination!
    Always love finding out more about bloggers, I completely love Mary Poppins too!

    Will definitely check out your nominations, thanks for sharing

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is the best film ever :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your nomination! I always think these awards are such fun ways to get to know other bloggers. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. It is nice to promote fellow bloggers isnt it :) xx

      Delete
  3. I heard Britney Spears renewed her contract in Vegas for another three years so you might have a chance to see her. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the nomination! Well done!

    http://emslittlenotebook.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination, I really appreciate it! It must have been really interesting to interview death row inmates!
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, and kind of scary at the same time haha!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the nomination! Well done and thanks for you selected me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the nomination and for sharing these interesting little bits about yourself. How did it feel to visit death row?
    I already have done the Versatile Blogger award a while back, so I will refrain this time, but thanks again for the nomination.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very surreal experience but it was the best thing I have ever done :)

      Delete
  8. Its not easy to study Law, so kudos to you, lady. Nice to meet you and all the best for the future, Lawyer. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the award and it was great to learn a bit more about you through this post as well!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award!! Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I bet visiting death row was so interesting. Must've been tough though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing!! Something I will never forget!

      Delete
  12. awww congrats, fellow law-graduate-fashion-blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE finding bloggers who do cool jobs away from blogging, how amazing that you got to work for the law firm in Texas and meet people on death row, that must have been really intense but special at the same time?!

    Thanks for sharing all the bloggers too, I've got a day off so spending it finding new blogs (yours included) hah :)

    xo



    we are dannah | australian lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a crazy experience but it was amazing. It went too fast for my liking :) xx

      Delete
  14. Yay, congrats on the nomination! It's awesome that you're a lawyer -- it's always been a childhood dream of mine to become a lawyer, but then Computer Science made its way into my life and I haven't looked back since. Crazy cat lady right here too! Haha, what a lovely post, Lauren!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow computer science is completely different to law as well, I bet that is such an interesting job! Thank you :)

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. I am glad I am not the only one aha :)

      Delete
  16. Congats on the nomination!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congats on the nomination, and thank you for mine!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/army-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving your post dear!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on the nomination! Love this post a lot!

    www.lifewithmcm.blogspot.com

    Megan X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Lauren! :D You have a wonderful blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on the nomination!
    Very nice blog :)

    Love,
    Anjatellsyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete