Sunday, 23 August 2015

Two weeks in to my no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate trial

So I am two weeks in to my no Sodium Sulphate trial and what a week it has been!

As you will see from my post earlier in the week (Click here to have a read) I had a very bad start to the week! Luckily over the last few days my skin has cleared up again as you will see in the photo below.



I visited the Doctors yesterday in respect of my face swelling up at the start of the week and I have now been prescribed new allergy tablets and have been referred to the hospital for a further allergy test. I won't get my hopes up too much at the moment though that they will definitely find exactly what I am allergic to!

Either way, my skin in general still seems better since I have started using non Sodium Lauryl Sulphate products and seems a lot more radiant and smooth. As you can see in my photo above, it is even less red than last week despite my allergic reaction!

Let's hope next week my skin will stay clear all week for once and I won't end up having any more allergic reactions.

Love Lauren

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That's good to hear, hope next week will be a better, allergic free week for you xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking out your blog and noticed one of the tags/ labels you had was "eczema". I also have eczema and when I use certain makeup my eyelids get very red from eczema. Do you have an recommendations? Your blog looks like it has a lot of content on beauty!

    http://www.stylede-vie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which makeup do you use on your eyes? I have very red sensitive skin on my eyes but surprisingly MAC eyeshadows seem to work fine on my eyes. I usually put non sodium lauryl sulphate cream on my eyes first before applying a little of my MAC concealer to tone down the redness then apply a MAC eyeshadow and it seems to work for me. No.7 products are pretty good for eyes too as they are all hypoallergenic xx

      Delete