Monday, 31 August 2015

Three weeks in to my no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate trial

So I am now three weeks in to my no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate trial to see whether not using products which contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate will help to stop my eczema breakouts following my initial reaction to aqueous cream as you will see in my post here.

To be honest my skin hasn't really changed at all in the last week since my last post. Here is a photograph of my face taken today without any make up on.



As you can see, my cheeks are still slightly red but the rest of my face is doing quite well at the moment. I have luckily not had any reactions this week and I have stuck to only using non Sodium Lauryl Sulphate products.

Hopefully my cheeks will clear up a little more over the next few weeks but all in all I am pretty happy with my skin this week. My skin hasn't been very dry, so I have been able to easily cover up my red cheeks with my foundation.

I have also finally had my next allergy skin test appointment through the post from my Doctor, so hopefully this time my test will be able to find out exactly what I am allergic to. Only problem is that the appointment isn't until December!!!! Let's just hope my skin stays calm until then!

Does anyone else suffer from redness on their face? If so, does anyone have any recommendations to help cover it?

Love Lauren
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I a extremely lucky with skin that takes almost anything without getting angry. Fingers crossed you´ll get some results from your appointment and your skin behaves until then.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :) Kiss from France, Sand.

    FRENCH GOES BACK TO SCHOOL on my FRENCH BLOG:
    http://www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin looks good and hope the redness will stop. Good luck wit the doctor appointment, hopefully everything will get better soon xx

    www,elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your skin looks good here but I hope it goes back to being perfect <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, your skin looks amazing

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post and your skin is great ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sure, I will follow you now :)

      Delete
  7. great post.. i like ur skin

    follow me, i will follow you back http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/?m=0

    ReplyDelete